Monday, March 10, 2008

Thirty-Five


I don't feel old enough to have this number attached to me. I never have had a problem with getting older, but this year it is hard.


I am one of those people who LOVES their birthday. My family even teases me about this, but this year, turning 35 has brought tears to my eyes more than a few times. I think it is because my life doesn't look like I thought it would. I always assumed that at 35 I would have a house full of kids, a partner in life, and be changing the world with my fabulousness (smile).


I know I am not the first to not have life turning out the way I had planned, and I know only I can change this, but today it still hurts.


So today I am having a pity part, all are welcome, (BYOB!!) and tomorrow I should be back to finding how my fabulousness will be changing the world!

1 comment:

hazel said...

Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANYA!!

I look (way) back at 35 and think how young I was then :-)

Your life is still a work in progress - you have so many joyful moments and successes to look forward to.

Here's to a wonderful year for you and your family!