Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day 2007


Mother's day was a hard one for me this year.

ML was with her father on mother's day.

It was a nice weekend in theory, drinks with some other moms Saturday night, got to sleep in Sunday morning, off to brunch with my family, then shopping with my mom and sisters. All things that I like to do. It just felt empty without my daughter there. I know it is just a day, and I thought that it would truly be no big deal, as I have ML on Father's day, and I said we will just "switch days"... pretend mothers day is fathers day and vice versa... yeah not that easy.

However, ML did make me a card and a "sunshine". I will post pics soon.

1 comment:

hazel said...

I would love to see the picture of the card.

I'm sorry you didn't have ML with you on Mother's Day!! (but I'm glad to hear your ex won't have her on Father's Day then!)