Monday, May 07, 2007

Her First Shiner

I love the zoo. I love having a daughter that I can take to the zoo!! When you have a 3 year old to share your excitement with, it seems more acceptable to be a fool about the bears wrestling, the lions being really interested in the new baby giraffe, and finding the snow leopard.

Since this weekend was mine with ML, we went to the zoo.

It was an amazing day, except it appears my daughter has inherited my knack for complete clumsiness. It was a day of scrapes and bruises, the drying of tears, the applying of band-aids and anti-bacterial cream. She tripped over rocks that were at least 1/2 the size of her, she ran into other kids, tripped up the stairs going to see the gorillas, it was constant!

And when she woke up this morning, she was sporting a black eye....

No comments: