Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"Prize" Boyfriend

I just came across this article, and just had to comment.

"Zoo Weekly has urged men to submit photographs of their girl's cleavage so that readers can vote online for which woman most deserves 10,000 dollars (8,450 US) worth of plastic surgery to improve her chest."

Can you imagine if you found out your boyfriend submitted a picture??
"It's impossible to think of a more romantic gift than new breasts," magazine editor Paul Merrill said in a statement. "It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Seriously, if my boyfriend entered me in that contest, we would be done so fast!! It is one thing as a women to choose to have your boobs done, but another thing entirely to have your boyfriend try to win you one because yours aren't perfect.

Or is it? I am sure there are some women out there that wouldn't be as offended as me, in fact maybe they would be grateful that their boyfriend would be so thoughtful...

All I can say is WOW. Sometimes I think there is a very good reason why I have been single for so long.

No comments: